• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Zelda Game Has Do You Think Has The Best Music?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think that Skyward Sword objectively has the best sound quality, but props to both OoT and MM for having sheer atmosphere in their OSTs.

bunny

birb overlord
Golly gee, that is a difficult question. My first choice is probably Skyward Sword because honestly the sound quality and feel of the soundtrack in general is breathtaking in my opinion. The songs just fit so well with the game. I don't know how else to explain it. But on the other hand, Ocarina of Time has some of my favorite Zelda songs; same goes for Majora's Mask. Crud, but the more I think the more conflicted I feel. Gonna stick with those three as my top choices, but I think the Wind Waker and Twilight Princess' soundtracks are noteworthy as well.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The Wind Waker.

Whenever I imagine this game, I first think of the soundtrack that accompanies it. The opening title theme is amazing and just hearing makes me want to head out on a great adventure across the sea. It is so light and really captured what this game was about

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom