• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Are You Currently Playing Through?

I'm currently doing 100% runs on SS, WW and PH. After I complete the runs, I'm going to try to 100% ALttP and finally do a run on Hero Mode in SS. It might take a long time since I'm focusing on the games that I got for my birthday, but I will prevail!

im playin OoT Master Quest 3DS, going to start OoA in a week and am going to try and 100% wind waker soon in a 3 heart run because ive finished it soooooooo many times

F

Forgotten Hero

I am playing the oracle games, LoZ, ZII, just finished Minish Cap, OoT (3rd time), MM, TP (2nd time), Skyward Sword (2nd time), ALttP. Want to play ST and LA. I've beaten OoT, WW, TP, MC, FS, PH, and SS. I have a lot of time on my hands as a 14 year old and every minute playing Zelda is a moment well spent!

Currently, I'm trying to find teh remaining chests in TP so I have every single thing in the game, I'm also doing a 3 heart run of TP, and I have a Hero Mode file that I "paused" (curse you Silent Realms!!!).

T

ToonLinkFreak

Right now I'm playing Skyward Sword! Pretty great game...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom