• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would your dream home look like?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Mine would have a private gym, a library and a home theater and a garden with tons of mango trees. Back when I was a kid, I used to think having a swimming pool at home was cool. But I just realized it's costly and a massive waste of water.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I actually made a mockup of this not that long ago:
1694318628878-png.72334

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
Mine would be rural, with horses and chickens. It would have a single floor, with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a HUGE kitchen with a HUGE pantry and a closet just for my art stuff:cucco::cucco:

And a dark, soundproof room for animation.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Screenshot_20240417_221201_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240417_221211_Instagram.jpg

I would like a house with lots of land and forest surrounding it, with the trees and animals as my only neighbours. The building design I would like to appear similar to what is shown in the pictures I have included above. In terms of building materials it should be made of dark stone and natural wood with large glass windows to allow in lots of natural light and views of the lovely surroundings trees.

A vegetable garden is a must for me to grow my pumpkins and would enjoy some hens and pigs too. Also would like a conversation pit with central fire, a home gym, cinema and spa along with a cocktail bar.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm saving for a house right now.

For some reason, the housing market in my area is crazy with prices.

I'm also saving for a house deposit, but prices are totally insane to the level where I don't know if I'll ever be able to get something here.

Sydney's median house price is now above $1,600,000 AUD (~$1,045,440 USD) and even though I am on a fairly decent salary compared to the average person the prices just go up too quickly to catch up unless you get help from parents or inherit money (neither of which will happen for me) so it might be the catalyst for me deciding to settle down somewhere overseas eventually.

If I could have a dream home it would be something well located (close to a city centre), close to public transport, with a decent sized bedroom and ensuite, big living room, one or two guest rooms, a spa bath, study room/home office, gaming room, and a porch/entertaining area with a nice BBQ. It would be nice to be able to build a new home and choose the layout to have everything exactly how you want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom