• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your first manga?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Dunno if this thread was made before.
Anyways, mine was Uzumaki by Junji Ito. And I got hooked. At first I read it on a pirated website but now I have Uzumaki, Tomir and Gyo.
Wbu guys?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Technically, it was the Minish Cap manga. Until that point I hated anime/manga, not for any particular reason, just because my parents did. But I read that one just because it was Zelda, and it was surprisingly good. So when a while later I happened to be returning some Demon slayer books for a friend and yk since I had already read manga before I was more willing to read it. It was great, and now here I am with 35 animes watched lol.

Last edited:

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Those thin samples of the 'Electric Tale of Pikachu' manga. I just had no idea it was a manga since they had flipped it back to standard format & had edited it for American audiences. My first 'real' manga was Dragon Ball.

GwJ

First manga I read was a sampler I got from a school book fair in like elementary school. It has one chapter from like 4 different manga in it, I think one was called Black Cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom