• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Favourite Item on Spirit Tracks (not Including Swords and Shields)

T

Triforce Hero

Ok so this is for finding out what everyone favourite item was on The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. The items on the games were:
Whirlwind
Boomerang
Whip
Bow
Sand Wand
Light Bow
Bombs
Spirit Pipes

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Mine was the Whip.

It looks like a rope, it attacks like a snake and has a wicked way of grabbing onto things. I loved that thing especially when you use it to climb upward. I also like that it can do damage to any enemy but has a weak attack force. Like an Octorok will take a few hits.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I loved the Bow of Light because it could go through enemies which is useful so could kill many enemies with just one arrow. It was espesially useful at Pirate Hideout where you could easily get 4000 points.

I liked all of the new items. But of those, I guess I'd have to say the Sand Wand is my favorite. It is a very unique item and though you can't use it that much, I loved the Earth Station's challenges. It's use there reminded me of this math game, called "Bloxorz".

NES

Awesome
The whip was deinitely my favorite. It was a great idea and was fun to use. Plus, it wasn't as dungeon-specific as some other awesome items in the series.

Kazumi

chagy
I'd say that my favourite item from Spirit Tracks is the Sand Wand. It is just a really cool idea, though it could have been executed better. My favourite part about it would probably be the block puzzles at End of the Earth Station.. Or was it Ends of the Earth Station? I don't remember the name, but whatever.

However, I think that it should have been executed better. I'm not really sure how they would. But I didn't like the control for the Block Puzzles. I really have no idea how they would fix it though.. Maybe allow you to only raise one block at a time? I don't know.. Oh well.

My favorite has to be the Spirit Flute. I like playing it at random times, and I really love the Sacred Duet (the song played with Zelda).

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Okay, if it weren't for the Spirit Flute, then the duet of Zelda and Link would have never happened. So the Spirit Flute is my favorite item. I love the duet!!!!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
it has to be the sprit pipes, although out of the other items it would be the bow of light!

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The Whip was pretty awesome.
I think that the light bow was kinda unecessary, they could have filled the slot with another item and just upgrade the bow

P

peekie10

Only half way thorugh but i do like the whip :-) it has a multitude of uses

peekie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom