• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Favourite Gift This Year?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think it'd be my new iPod. I'd been wanting a new one of those since my old one "went missing" while my brother had a friend over several years ago. I didn't even ask for it this year, though, so I'm surprised I got it. I've very grateful for it, as well as the other gifts I got this year.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't know....perhaps it would be the book that will teach me to speak DOTHRAKI! That's right! The awesome language of Dothraki.

I don't even care how lame it sounds.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
MI0002069774.jpg

A box set filled with British music from the 90's. :D

My favorite gift was my GameBooze. That's right, it's a flask shaped like a original gameboy. Either that or my new Coach wristlet.

Favorite gift I gave was I got my parents a ton of gift cards for things they like and groceries and gas and stuff. Totally made them cry.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
My mom's black acoustic guitar.
She doesn't live with me so I couldn't just ask to borrow it. She doesn't really play anymore and I've been teaching myself to play on my dad's guitar so she gave me hers so I'd have my own. (Plus my dad's guitar is really expensive and he doesn't exactly like me playing it. I'm clumsy sometimes.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom