• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Hardest Silent Realm

hardest silent realm

• lanaru dessert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eldin volcano

• faron woods

• skyloft

• Total voters

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
None of them were mega hard but still Eldin wins the competition for me. There was that one tear where you had to slide down the largest of the sand hills and land on one certain spot, missed that twice.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'd have to say Eldin Volcano's Silent Realm was really hard the first time through. The tears are so far apart that I usually had one or two petals left before getting another tear. Also, I had to redo it after failing once. And then you have that one tear surrounded by Waking Water on that big slope. >_<

Overall, if I had to order the Silent Realms as far as difficulty, it would be something like this...
1) Eldin Volcano
2) Lanayru Desert
3) Skyloft
4) Faron Woods

G

gydders

I thought Eldin was the hardest, but once I "spotted" all 15 Tears on the map I got it right away.
Lanayru took me almost as many attempts (3,4?) but this was due mainly to my own stupidity.
Skyloft sure seemed difficult but I somehow got it on my first try. Got lucky? Or perhaps the three other challenges had prepared me adequately.
Faron was hardly a "challenge".

Also, these challenges are awesome! I could easily see myself playing a hundred different ones, with increasingly insane difficulty levels.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I voted for Eldin Volcano Silent Realm because well it just took more tries and plus, I ended up going to the wrong places the whole time so i ended up getting caught alot but I got it on my 3rd try I believe.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I was kinda unprepared for the Eldin Volcano SR. It took me two retries to complete. Mostly it was because I picked up Light Fruits when it they weren't necessary.

The Skyloft SR was kinda easy for me, basically because I would just step into Waking Water and run across it to get the next Tear. The Tear on the lower decks where a Surveilance Light patrolled the area was a adrenaline-inducing task, as I kept falling or got caught by the Surveilance.

I haven't really had time to appreciate the Silent Realm, since I was trying to get through the game within 25 hours, but it gave me a newer experiecne in for the games. It was like the Ocean Temple from PH, but without weapons.

I may have failed three times in Lanayru, but I failed six times in Eldin. Even in Hero Mode, where Faron and Lanayru were perfect, I failed once in Eldin.

The Eldin Volcano gave me the most trouble when it came to getting the tears. The guardians were located so close to the tears on that one in a few spots that I was nearly destroyed a number of times while doing it haha. Luckily never failed once on any of the Silent Realms (didn't wanna do any of them over again haha).

I felt they got easier as I got more experience with them... I think I had psyched myself out so much that I was expecting them to be just terrible, but they weren't. I had to do the Faron Woods twice because I didn't realize the waking water around that tree disappeared and then reappeared. The Lanyaru was a pain because it was so large and there was no good way to get to tears when the time ran out and you were in the sand. I had to do that one twice, too. But both Eldin and Skyloft I got on my first try. I didn't think Eldin was that that bad at all, nor was Skyloft.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I'm going to have to say Lannayru Desert. I felt it wasn't as linear as the others and I found myself running frantically through the sand trying to locate the next tear.

shaymin1

Derp.
I would have to say Eldin Volcano.

The tears where all over the place and the "watchers" where everywhere.

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... Either Lanayru Desert or Eldin Volcano, I don't really know which one is harder. I was caught by a guardian in Lanayru Desert once during my first play through of the game, and I've had many close calls there, but I've had many close calls in Eldin Volcano as well. Anyways, my vote went to Lanaru Desert, although I'm not entirely sure...

Ghosi

Schmetterling
It would either be Eldin or Lanayru, but I haven't done the Skyloft one yet.

In Lanayru, the patrolls kept catching me and I died, and of course the quick sand made it pretty hard. Also, I had a "blonde moment" because I had one more tear left and I had to do it a couple of tries to find that it was actually ABOVE the Lanayru Mining Facility. :lol:

The Eldin volcano was very difficult at the part where you had to run up the slopes, avoiding the patrolling ghosts. They caught me a lot of times, and I had to start over. Again, after a while, I only had one tear left, and with only 45 seconds left, I discovered it was on the sliding slope part on the other side of the area where I was. I eventually reached it, but I only had a couple of seconds left. I knew I only had one shot, but my luck kicked in and I missed it and ran out of time. I was still determined though, so I was dashing up the mountain again to the slope with the guardians close behind my back. When I slid down, I missed the platform again. So I went back up again, and I finally got the platform. It was a lucky moment because the guardians never got me. It was so frustrating and brain wrecking though, so I am pretty scared to see what Skyloft is like.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Eldin and then Skyloft. Well, Eldin isn't necessarily hard, it's just huge so when I'm doing runs of it, I forget where I am at and where the other tears are at..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom