• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was the first time you bought your own tickets, if ever?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I recently purchased 3 tickets to the NASCAR Cup race at COTA at the end of March, the first time I've ever bought my own tickets. It's pretty exciting and also nerve-racking, I kept checking and trying to figure out how to get at them when the race day comes even tho it;s still a month away. So what was the first time you ever bought your own tickets to an event, how did it go?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I can't speak for the first movie I bought tickets for, but I can remember when I started being able to do it regularly. I was working ****ty fast food jobs before I joined the army back in 2014, so I didn't really have the money to spend on stuff like movie tickets. Once I was done with basic training I was able to start buying movie tickets for myself, so around 2013 or 2014. I don't remember in particular which movie I saw, but one of the earliest was X-Men: Days of Future Past.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
When I was 17, I purchased tickets to see Avenged Sevenfold live with my ex, back when the Revv was the drummer.

Since then, any live show I purchase tickets for. Last one was Iron Maiden, with Trivium opening.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Back in 1994 I bought my first Formula 1 tickets for the GP of Monaco. I hoped to get to see Ayrton Senna in action but he passed away at the tragic events in Imola prior to the GP of Monaco. I still went though

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I believe for my the first time I purchased tickets for myself to a big event (other than just seeing a movie) would have been the first time that the Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses came to Sydney. It was such an awesome show too - at the very iconic Sydney Opera House.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom