• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What time do you usuallly get up?

What time do you get out of bed?

• After 2pm mostly

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Before 2pm mostly

Votes: 29 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wake up at 7:05am on work days, unless I'm going to the fitness center, then I wake up at 6:08am.
Over the weekend between 8-9am, unless my wife has to work early.

karu

Panamaniac
I wake up at about 5 am every week day, Saturdays at 7 am, and Sundays that depends on my Saturday plans. I never get to sleep in even on breaks :(, and it doesn't help that I go to bed at about 12 every single day

G

Guest-3

6:30 a.m., bro. Sometimes 5:00 a.m., and on weekends, 10: a.m. (I would sleep to 2 pm if I could, but my parents refuse to let me :( )

Bas

Best dude
Yeah, I live on my own so that's why when I don't have to get up for work/uni I become irresponsible as **** with my sleeping pattern over the weekend

Hey Forum dwellers, been a little bi-curious as of late regarding when people get out of bed. I'm always surprised to hear people getting up around 2pm! I'm hoping most people go t bed late and aren't sleeping so many hours.

So forum dweller what time do you get out of bed?

I don't really know how to answer it... I get up around 6:30 AM that is before and after 2pm depending on how you look at it ;)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I am homeschooled so my bed time and wake up time are constantly fluxuating. I usually go to bed anywhere from 11-2:00 am and I wake up anywhere from 7-10:00 am. I am not a morning person though. Waking up feels like death in a bag and I don't like it. Like if someone walked up to you and handed you bagged death that's how it is. Also, I have a problem going to sleep so I'm normally up about an hour after I go to bed just lying there. Waking up, I usually lay in bed a while before I work up the courage to face the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom