• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Themes Would You Like to See?

E

edman1123

Well, if they do include a shadow temple, it'll be pretty low on the creep factor since TP was a dark game.

I'd like to see an inverted temple where the temple rotates and you'll be able to walk upside down in some areas. There would also be optical illusion rooms that messes with your mind.

It would be kinda like that painting with the upside down and inverted staircases (I have no clue what it's called).

T

Tdwprocks

Ummmm, I think I personally want some kind of Ice related theme, I think something maybe something relating to the clouds, and something relating to the stars maybe?

I think I have a couple really interesting theme ideas. But first I'd like to say the idea of a mechanical dungeon is just gold. it would be so cool. imagine all the springs and such in a dungeon that has a mind of its own. like your trying to dodge certain things flying by as you go across a hall. Gears could be all around and you would use logic to solve the puzzles.
mirror theme- dungeon would actually be two dungeons. puzzles would have to be solved using the series of mirrors and the would reflect back opposite to what is in the room your at. some areas would only be accessable through a certain version of that dungeon.
fantasy theme- this is more difficult to explain. basically the dungeon would not fit its own proportions at all. although it may seem small on the outside the inside could be incredibly large. room to room would be crazy because a room with a normal size door may open to reveal a tiny space and a door one could barely fit through would lead to an enormous room. of coarse there would be the twisting halls and shifting gravity making your map almost useless.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Skyward Sword Dungeon Themes

From the Skyward Sword trailers thus far, I think we can conclude there is the Sky Temple as well as Forest, Fire, and Mechanical Dungeons. Personally, I think there will also be water, ice, and desert dungeons, maybe light and dark dungeons too. Your thoughts?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, what I want are Light and Ice dungeons, I think those two 'elements' are under-represented in the Zelda series though Ice could fall under Water category. I want a Water dungeon as well, as those are notorious throughout the Zelda series as the most frustrating of any of a single game's dungeons :3

Perhaps we could have a sword and shield dungeon as well? And maybe an endurance dungeon, though the 'endurance' factor could be based on your health and is actually story related alongside being a sidequest of sorts?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Question

Well, what I want are Light and Ice dungeons, I think those two 'elements' are under-represented in the Zelda series though Ice could fall under Water category. I want a Water dungeon as well, as those are notorious throughout the Zelda series as the most frustrating of any of a single game's dungeons :3

Perhaps we could have a sword and shield dungeon as well? And maybe an endurance dungeon, though the 'endurance' factor could be based on your health and is actually story related alongside being a sidequest of sorts?

Do you think before the first dungeon Link may not even have a sword and you just begin with the slingshot and wooden shield and have to obtain the sowrd during the first dungeon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom