• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What superpower would you have? And why?

What superpower would you have? (and why?)

• Invisibility

• Flight

• Laser vision

• Super strength

• Super speed

• Telekinesis

• Telepathy

Results are only viewable after voting.
For me its always been flight. Just something about being able to fly up and away appeals to me. And being able to do things like somersault in the air would be cool. What about you?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
You can use yours for good if you like, perhaps we could be arch enemies.
Oh, okay, sounds good. Just let me come up with a convincing hero name first, then I'll take up your offer. Also gotta work on my costume, catch phrase, and sidekick.

This might take a little bit longer than I thought.

Dan

Invisibility, that way I can travel the world and sleep with all kinds of exotic men and women without them even knowing I'm there.

Shapeshifting. Or shapeshifting and gaining abilities of your form. Being able to create pocket dimensions that you have full control over would be cool too. As well as invisibility or umbrakenesis. I also would like to be able to surf the Internet with my brain.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Out of these choices, I'd go with super strength, but what I really want is to control my blood like a weapon.
tumblr_mwzmigcxBu1sk2movo1_500.gif
Who wouldn't want to fire blood bullets!?

latest
and apparently this.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
seriously? invisibility? guys, you would become addicted at hearing what people have to say about you. You'll end up in a big depression cause surely some people have negative things to say about you. Id go crazy, no thanks. Gimme flight.

seriously? invisibility? guys, you would become addicted at hearing what people have to say about you. You'll end up in a big depression cause surely some people have negative things to say about you. Id go crazy, no thanks. Gimme flight.
Ironic that your name is Chameleon.

Mine would be strength.

Power like that would make me feel... Well, powerful. Just the ability to surpass the strength of others, and see them gawk at it invigorates my motivation and sense of worth.

To be strong to me, would be an incredible power one must use at its fullest. Whether that be in War, in civil service, or to the betterment of myself.

People actually like me. I don't really know very many people, but still. Also, I would just use any insults against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom