• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Should I Play Next?

I recently finished Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, and I'm wondering which game I should play next. The only games I have left to play are the Oracle games and the Minish Cap. I have all three. Which of these games do you think I should play next?

jugglaj91

I am me....
Minish Cap is a great game with unique elements. Although with the OoX games make sure you play both and write down all the passwords for the true ending, I am sure you already knew that but it can be a bother sometimes. But like I said I would go with Minish Cap next.

David

But you called me here...
I enjoyed all three of the games. I'd recommend playing one of the Oracle games first. Playing both before Minish Cap is a good idea because the controls are very similar, but Minish Cap's are more advanced. Playing the Oracle games would eliminate control confusion and would ease you into Minish Cap. Now, that's merely my opinion and you don't have to follow it, but that's what I'd do.

L

Link305

Minish Cap, it's a wonderfull game (:
I enjoyed a lot that game (:

The Oracles (both of them) I didn't play yet.
I think I'll start those two in the next weeks xD.

When you play the Oracle games you should play Ages first and then Seasons in a linked game. I personally like the way the plot flows better in that order. However, the Hero's Dungeon is harder in Ages so maybe that is a selling point for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom