• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Metroid Wii U Needs

samus-shot-664x300.jpg

When asked about what franchises he would most like to see on the Wii U, legendary game designer Shigeru Miyamoto named Metroid as a favorite choice, and I couldn’t agree more. Although not as much of a blockbuster in terms of sales numbers, Metroid has consistently produced critically acclaimed games one after another. Metroid routinely takes full advantage of Nintendo’s hardware, bringing about some of the best possible experiences on each new console. Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, and Metroid: Other M were all some of the best-looking games on their respective consoles, and some of the best motion control gameplay on the Wii is found in the Metroid Prime Trilogy Edition.

The release of the Wii U is just around the corner, and it won’t be long before all of Nintendo’s major franchises gear up for the next generation. When I look at what the Wii U has to offer, it almost seems as if it was made with Metroid in mind. I believe if the right choices are made, Metroid could see the best entry in its franchise yet on the Wii U. Read on to find out what I want to see in this longstanding franchise’s next installment.

What Metroid Wii U Needs | GenGAME

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I don't know what i'd like to see exactly they've done a great job with previous 3D Metroid games that I think they'd already know what we want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom