• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Memory Would You Use to Cast Your Patronus

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
For those of you who don't know, a Patronus is a defensive charm used by wizards from the world of Harry Potter. The charm conjures a guardian spirit, which is a projection of your happiness. It is a very useful charm, as well as difficult, used to fight against dementors, creatures that feed off happiness.

To conjure a successful Patronus, one must concentrate hardly and solely on a single, very, very happy memory. The happier your memory makes you feel, the stronger your Patronus is.

So, ZD, I'd like to ask, what memory would you think of? [noparse]:P[/noparse]

At first, I could only think of really dumb things like riding my bike for the first time, or seeing Frozen in theatres, and roller coasters, fireworks, etc. But, I figured my happy memory had to be stronger, and I can only think of two memories.

One would be the first time I saw my nephew's face. The events leading up to that point were pretty happy too. I had my last exam the day he was born, so I went to school with a box of chocolates and stuffed my friends faces. Aced the exam I didn't study for. Weather was gorgeous. Hanging out with Srishti afterwards. Raced to the hospital. And when I saw my nephew's face.... I cried. XD Yep, that day was perfect!

The other memory would be quite recent, two weeks ago I believe. Someone I never expected to said they are proud of me. That is possibly one of the highest points of my life.

So, I expecto your responses! ^^

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
For me, I would probably think of someone that makes me happy whenever I talk to them or the few times my mom gave me a memento to show that I'm not useless. (I'm so different from everyone in my family and it's glaringly obvious. I find it hard to fit in with them. So sometimes my mom remembers me (usually after we have a long talk) and gives me something.)

I'd think about the times I spent with the seven most influential people in my life to conjure my wolf patronus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom