• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Makes You Weird?

Ninja

Well well well
Lets face it. Standing out and being weird is amazing, and we all have some general habits or qualities that sets us apart from the rest.

For me, I love doing voices and impersonations. I will do them every chance I get, and it creates a lot of fun at work, a place where you generally have to be PC. I love messing with people, especially when going to a drive thru. I'll start with a deep Asian accent, then resume normal business at the window and seeing the expressions on some people's faces is awesome.

What about you guys? I'd love to hear what weird or unique things you have.

I guess my interest in demonology is considered weird. That, and my adoration of plants goes above and beyond that of a normal person; more in love with them than animals tbh.

0118.jpg

Is that because you also come in plant form? (Devil plant)

sertii.

ufufu.
Im a lesbian with a bondage fetish. Both things apparantly make me weird and sometimes make people angry.

thankfully those people are dying out so in like 20 years no one alive will give a **** what or who youre in to

i speak from a position of some similarity as ive been partaking in some serious gender****ery for most of my adult life and a bit earlier

more specifically i dont have any particular inclination toward one or the other though my presentation is more feminine than masculine

so yeah thats my particular flavor of weirdness

I can relate to this to some degree as well. My gender identity is a tangled mess and I'm not too comfortable imagining myself as either sex, though I lean more masculine than feminine. I see myself as a guy but also it also freaks me out, but seeing myself as a girl freaks me out even moreso. I'm aware they have labels for people like me who seemingly fall sort of out of the gender binary, but those labels somehow make me even more uncomfortable so I never tried to dwell on it too much.

I thought you were comfortable being a pink bearded, blue skinned, two horned, four legged death beast?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I do have a love of the cold and the dark. Most people seem to like warm weather and the idea of holidaying on hot sunny beaches but that just sounds unpleasant to me.

I like the weather gloomy, preferably with thick clouds blotting out the sun. I start to feel uncomfortable with temperatures above 15C and enjoy them well below. Give me a good frost and it will make my day. Most people of course will be complaining they are too cold but there I'll be with a big fat grin on my face.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I do have a love of the cold and the dark. Most people seem to like warm weather and the idea of holidaying on hot sunny beaches but that just sounds unpleasant to me.

I like the weather gloomy, preferably with thick clouds blotting out the sun. I start to feel uncomfortable with temperatures above 15C and enjoy them well below. Give me a good frost and it will make my day. Most people of course will be complaining they are too cold but there I'll be with a big fat grin on my face.
Sounds so much like me!

Reactions: Dio

Ninja

Well well well

Dude, I'm exactly the same way!

Everyone I know is enjoying this summer, however I LOVE the fall and winter time of the year. I would rather have a nice gloomy day with thunderstorms in the background to maximize napping potential.

I love naps more than regular sleep. If I could find a way to nap to get my rest versus a full night of shuteye, I'd love to do that. What else.. I really enjoy dark humor as well. Joking about stuff that everyone gets super PC about is fun, but I can only do that with people I know can relate, because of course, I don't like offending anyone. :)

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom