• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
2021-07-11_18-59-59-1.gif

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Today was the start of my church's Vacation Bible School. Everything was amazing, we had 20-30 kids today and had 40 preregister so we may have more in the week! All the hours I spent working on props and stuff were completely worth it, the stage looks convincing and fun. Hopefully the rest of the week will go smoothly.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I got an email notification that the Puella Magi Madoka blu ray (that has the three movies) has shipped, I've been really wanting to watch the Rebellion movie and I'm really excited that I am going to finally be able to see it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
I got to interview my good friend, and former editor, Cuccolover. She recently re-launched her YouTube channel to create Zelda theories, while in the meantime working on an animation series that she has been trying to lift off for awhile. The post will go live tomorrow morning at 8 am EST. I'm really happy with the result of the interview because I had no question prompts going in so I literally winged the whole thing, lol. I suppose it was so easy because she is a good friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom