• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind Of Bellybutton Do You Have?

amaterasu

Writer
my sister has an outie i think. either that or a tweener. doesn't your belly button depend on how you cut the umbillical cord?

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
my sister has an outie i think. either that or a tweener. doesn't your belly button depend on how you cut the umbillical cord?

Well I hate to make this a learnng experience, but kind of. Everybody's umbilical cord gets cut; it's just a matter of how it dries and, yes, how it scabs and falls from your tummy. I know, kind of gross, but that's what it depends upon!

Now that that is settled, I have an innie.

amaterasu

Writer
when my aunt's cats have kittens, for a while the babie's have the umbilical cord on their bellies, and we find them where the mama nurses them after they fall off

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
First off what the hell kind of thread is this? What's next? What color was your dump this morning?:P:lol:

Well I have an inny....

arkvoodle

Diabolical
First off what the hell kind of thread is this? What's next? What color was your dump this morning?:P:lol:

It's a thread by me. What did you expect? :xD:

Cel-Shaded Deku said:
Because I don't go around asking random people "Hey, can I see your bellybutton?"

Neither do I. But you'd see people at a pool, or randomly around.

S

Sin

Innie.

I didn't know there were different ones till I was 14. That was traumatic.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Inneh. My little brother is the one with the outie. We call it his "cinnamon roll." :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom