• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What items should come back in Zelda Wii U?

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
No doubt there will be the staples like the bow, hooks hot and bombs, but what items from other games would you want to see? Roc's Feather tops our list because Link needs to jump again!

Djinn

and Tonic
With all the mountains and high places everywhere on that map (including that tower) I want something to glide around on from high places again. either the Roc's Cape or the Deku Leaf. Something that lets me dive off the mountains and glide down to other areas or float to hidden spots. Just give me more of a reason to go mountain climbing in that game.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
With all the mountains and high places everywhere on that map (including that tower) I want something to glide around on from high places again. either the Roc's Cape or the Deku Leaf. Something that lets me dive off the mountains and glide down to other areas or float to hidden spots. Just give me more of a reason to go mountain climbing in that game.
In the Game Awards Demo didn't the sailcloth thing sort of cover the gliding? I can't even remember, according to my friend mine (we are discussing this very topic) there was a sailcloth thing that was used kind of like the Deku leaf.

Djinn

and Tonic
In the Game Awards Demo didn't the sailcloth thing sort of cover the gliding? I can't even remember, according to my friend mine (we are discussing this very topic) there was a sailcloth thing that was used kind of like the Deku leaf.
I never remember seeing it being used, but there was a thingy in the corner as if he has one in his inventory. So there has been some debate on that actually being the sailcloth or not.

I still like the versatility of the deku leaf a little more since it can do more things than float.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I liked most of the items in the old retro games for the gameboy. I think more of those should be around. I also wish that they would bring back the different kinds of companions thing that they had going in oracle of seasons. I really liked that option.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I never remember seeing it being used, but there was a thingy in the corner as if he has one in his inventory. So there has been some debate on that actually being the sailcloth or not.

I still like the versatility of the deku leaf a little more since it can do more things than float.

At about the 1:17 mark the sailcloth gets used. It looks like there will be no Deku Leaf. :(

I agree that the Deku Leaf is more versatile, I'd rather see it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom