• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Triforce?

Your Triforce

• Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisdom

• Courage

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Din (Goddess of Power): Created the earth and molded the lands.
Nayru (Goddess of Wisdom): Gave the spirit of law and order to the land.
Farore (Goddess of Courage): Created life.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I have never really been totally sure of what particular affilation of the triforce applies to me, but if I would have to choose, i'd say Wisdom, or possibly even Courage.

I've always been very strong willed, and i'm very good at analysing people and the psychology behind their actions. I'm also very good at coming up with what to do in certain situations that involve quick thinking.

On the courage side of things, I don't fear danger, but I don't have a complete abscence of fear. As it is said, "Courage is not the abscence of fear". Rather, courage is the force that allows you to persevere through times of struggle, fear or danger.

Eh. I'd say i'm sort of a mix of the two. Though there are times when I am less one and more the other.

S

SellUDekuNuts?

Not entirely sure what you're asking....would we rather have Power, Wisdom, or Courage? Or the ability to shape lands, give law and order, or create life?

Not entirely sure what you're asking....would we rather have Power, Wisdom, or Courage? Or the ability to shape lands, give law and order, or create life?

Maybe I should be more clear. I was just giving a background of the goddesses, I'm asking if someone of an unbalanced heart touched the Triforce, which piece would you obtain? (assuming whoever touched the Triforce got a different piece than what you chose)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm a Courage fan myself; I'm almost always willing to do those daring feats just because they're fun and I learn something new. I was courageous enough to learn three different languages (though I forgot one and am still learning another), I was courageous enough to play basketball for a bit, and I'm courageous enough to keep on attempting to play dodgeball and capture the flag. Courage is win.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My favorite one is The Triforce of Wisdom. I do whatever it takes to advice a person when needed to. I like to advise people with helpful words for their needs of advice or help. So, I'm that kind of person.

I'd have to say wisdom. I tend to stray away from danger and think of a logical way to avoid it. As for power, I'm about average, so yeah.

K

keatonprincess

definitly the triforce of power
Din was the very first 'character' (or oracle) in the oracle of seasons (first zelda game) - so i spose she's speical in that sense. Plus, ya get to be at the top of the triforce! ^^

S

Sunset Blue

Courage! I'm fascinated with raw passion and the essence of life itself. I'd go with Farore. (:

K

keatonprincess

^ Thats true -But i think her reincarnated oracle was a bit of a let down - I wish she had a game too/

I picked Courage. I'd like to think I'm reasonably balanced, but if I had to pick one of the three traits that fits me best, it would absolutely be Courage. There's a lot of things that upset and bother me, but facing them is most important and I think I do well at that. I also stick up for things I believe in and really stand by them. And even if you want to get into the Farore stuff, I love nature, highly respect and admire the circle of life, and just generally think animals and creatures are bad***.

^ Thats true -But i think her reincarnated oracle was a bit of a let down - I wish she had a game too/
The Oracles aren't reincarnations. First, a deity can't really reincarnate, because they were never incarnate. :bleh: But despite the names, the Oracles were never really equated with the Goddesses. It's just a thematic similarity, done as a reference. I do agree that the Farore Oracle sucked, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom