• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Okay, now I'm pissed.

My sister keeps saying the same word over and over again and my dad's girlfriend's sons kept screaming so I told them to shut up.

My sister's response was "Let's go upstairs since Mat's a party pooper". (Only family can call me Mat)

Shut up you little brat.

I hate little kids so much.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My dad is a prick. Apparently I'm going to be kicked out if I don't have a job by the end of the summer. Well **** you, jobs don't come out of the air. If I knew that I had to be 18 to get a job I had LAST YEAR, I wouldn't have quit my *** job! And besides, should I be working in a place where a) employees are degraded and b) complaints aren't even considered? Eat a fat one old man, I'm sick and tired of you.

So...yeah my mood is Ped-the-hell-O.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Sad

Want to know why?

JONTRON LEFT GAME GRUMPS

I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE THE SAME WITHOUT HIM

ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS THAT GIVE ME JOY

IS CHANGED

:sad:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Seriously, I am in between happy and sad atm. I finished my GoW tale, and I feel happy because I accomplished bringing it to an end, but sad to see it end. Hope I make sense. :P Then I also have some hope that everything will be alright once I start my next story. :)

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Really sad. Game Grumps has gone to sh*t. Seriously, I can't stand this. It happened way too quickly. I don't know how to feel about Dan. He's good and all, but it doesn't feel like Game Grumps anymore. Then they went and announced Steam Train. Then I lost it, how could Arin let this happen?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm happy because it's the first day of summer.

I'm sad because I have two months of summer left.

I'm happy because summer is only two months.

I'm sad because I have to go to school in September.

I'm happy because next year is my last year of high school.

I'm sad because I'll be moving away from my friends and family at the end of the year.

I'm happy because I'll be moving away to live on my own.

I'm sad because I can't decide if I'm happy or sad about the summer.

:S

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sad because of soccer. (Because I lost to Rainy...Grrrrrrrrrrrr!) :P

Naw, I'm cheerful. Tis a good day and I watched a good soccer match. :)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I honestly feel kind of small right now, and by small I don't mean short because I'm 5'10". I mean that I feel vulnerable and helpless. There are billions of people in this world and I am just one of them. Many people will be more known than I am, but does that make me less of a person.

What I'm trying to say is does being "popular" really mean anything?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What I'm trying to say is does being "popular" really mean anything?

Popularity means a lot. It can give you strength where you might not have any. It can keep you in high spirits where you might consider...bad things. It can land you in great positions in jobs. It can, also, be a double edged sword.

My point that I want to make is that you want to run with the saying "you can have friends, but not too many". You can be popular, just enough for you, but you don't want to be TOO popular, yet at the same time you don't want to be unpopular. Popularity isn't some catch-all for greatness, as it can make you frankly something of a prick. No one likes those jerks who are all high and mighty, after all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom