• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What is your least favorite item?

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
I am not sure at the moment, but many of the Items in TP come to mind. Not because any of them were "Bad" but because so many were so misutilized/underutilized, as ideas they were very good.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Farore's Wind from OoT was pretty useless for me. Never used it in any dungeon. Might have come in handy once or twice I guess, but still I never used it. Pictograph boxs from MM was also pretty useless except for the boat tours. In WW I never got to use the Tingle Tuner (no GBA unfortunately :() so that was pretty useless. Never ended up using the telescope much as well. When I thought I saw something interesting I just sailed straight at it. Have to agree with you guys with the Dominion Rod in TP. Boring item.

Hard to pick one, but guess I'd have to say the telescope in WW.

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
Mmmm forgot about the pictobox. There was almost no point to it in MM. Did it help you get a mask? I can't remember. In WW I never bothered with the pictures or the statue collecting. And you really didn't miss out on the tingle tuner, it really didn't add much to the gameplay.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Deku Nuts.
Did anyone seriously use those things? I always had a full stack to be honest :/

If you remember you have them they're very useful.

I always disliked the boomerang, in any game, but OoT stands out. It was hard to aim for stuff especially moving targets, and in general I would avoid using it. The hookshot is a blessing as an adult.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I believe that is dislike Deku sticks is OoT and MM. I didn't like any of the puzzles used with them or the fact they broke in 1 hit.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
THe slingshot specifically from TP. Even in the first few dungeons, it is completely useless besides mildly stunning enemies. Why can't it hurt anything or take anything out that isn't a Keese? I suppose it was just weird how weak it got even though there should be MORE power put behind it when you're a somewhat adult opposed to when you're a child, and yet its a weaker item. Just didn't seem to make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom