• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds What is Your Least Favorite Dungeon?

what is your least favorite dungeon?

• eastern palace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • house of gales

• tower of hera

• hyrule castle

• thieves hideout

• swamp palace

• desert palace

• palace of darkness

• skull woods

• turtle rock

• ice palace

• lorule castle

• Total voters

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
The ice palace made me so angry I was in there for a day or two, which was more like five hours in the game time because I was going from one room to the next and from one room to the next room. I then had to go through it again and it was just way to much to even enjoy.

Agh, I clicked the wrong one... The Tower of Hera was easy, I meant the Thieve's Hideout. I had a hard time trying to get the prisoner out. I kept getting caught and having to go back and get her again. Plus I died fighting the boss, so having to go through the entire dungeon again was irritating

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
I thought that the Ice Palace had a nice gimmick with the lift system sort of the thing. However, the vast majority of the dungeon design was narrow ledges with awkward-to-kill enemies dotted around everywhere which made it a total pain to play through. Some of the puzzles annoyed me a little bit for a few reasons, and for some reason I had no idea how to light that one torch (on a narrow ledge, might I point out).

Dungeon design has struck me as being amazing in this game, but the Ice Palace infuriates me and is an exception to that statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom