• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Ideal Final Boss?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well my fav kinda boss would be someone who is challenging you in all ways. Not just a move and a pattern but really testing all your skills. I love the Horseback fight and the one on one fight in TP. But also Beast ganon in OoT. Not that tennis/volley game. Just an epic swords battle one on one where you have to use all skills and moves available to make it more epic. Maybe I'm oldsahioned but I really like that the most. They could start with a horse battle and then continue the one on one fight by sword. It shouldn't be simple with just a couple of hits and one final draw to finish it off but more epic. Really challenging

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
My ideal boss above all should fit the roll they have been portraying or the story has caused them to be. Be that in their style of fighting, what they do, how they look, etc... they should be representing everything that the game had lead me to believe they would. At first I was upset about Majora because he/she felt rather crazy and chaotic and I'm used to Ganondorf who is more calm and collected. But after I heard someone, i believe it was Axle, say that Majora was a symbol of chaos and they sucessfully back-up their claims, my entire perspective changed. I would also like them to be a good deal difficult, but that is not necessary for me to enjoy them. TP Ganon (all four forms) is my favorite boss fight of all games and he was easy pickings. I feel he well represents the concept that is Ganondorf both in the Zelda series and just inside TP. With Zelda, the final boss is usually a bringer of doom mixed in with the theme of the game. If that is the feeling that is promised and I feel I've gotten that feeling, I'm in for a memorable fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom