• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Type of Cake?

Beeker

Wild Card
Does ice cream count? Gosh I love ice cream cake so much xD
But if it's an actual flavour, chocolate all the way!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like vanilla best, or marble (vanilla and chocolate together). I also like strawberry shortcake. I love cake with a glass of milk. Although, I can't eat frosting/icing since it makes me sick. Not sick as in I hate it, sick as in it upsets my stomach if I have too much of it. So, before I eat cake, I cut off all the icing and either throw it away or offer it to someone else.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Love all cake, but frosting makes me sick, so I usually take it off/give it to someone, or ask that the cake instead have whipped cream instead of frosting if it's an option.

Fig

The Altruist
Truthfully I love all kinds of cake! ^^ I personally love any cake that has chocolate or vanilla. If I had to say a personal favorite, it would the Tuxedo Strawberry Cake that I was request on my birthday! ^~^

I like vanilla best, or marble (vanilla and chocolate together). I also like strawberry shortcake. I love cake with a glass of milk. Although, I can't eat frosting/icing since it makes me sick. Not sick as in I hate it, sick as in it upsets my stomach if I have too much of it. So, before I eat cake, I cut off all the icing and either throw it away or offer it to someone else.

Love all cake, but frosting makes me sick, so I usually take it off/give it to someone, or ask that the cake instead have whipped cream instead of frosting if it's an option.

Can I have your frosting please?! :puppy: That's the best of the cake! ^^

Beeker

Wild Card

lol, when I was younger I remember whenever I had cake, I would eat just the frosting and scoop it off with my fingers, forget about the actual cake part!
But I've moved on from that, I don't have icing as much as I used to. And of course now I eat the whole cake. xD

Red Velvet. That is the only cake that I pretty much eat nowadays

But I'll eat the hell out of German Cake

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I love vanilla cake! I would only want frosting on it if it is homemade (not from scratch, but you had to put in a little effort). Storebought cakes' icing tastes so artificial.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Cheesecake is pretty darn nice, especially raspberry. I've got be honest, I'm not a big fan of a lot of sponge related cakes or chocolate cakes either. However, pastries are also nice too; things like cream horns, croissants, eccles cake etc.

Overall though, I wouldn't say I'm a huge fans of cake nor do I eat it often, if ever actually.

Carrot, red velvet, cheesecake, and German chocolate; though that last one upsets my IBS symptoms, I just can't seem to get enough of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom