• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favorite pizza place?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Can be a chain or a small business. But of all the pizza places you've been to, which is your favorite?

Favorite-Food.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There's a pizza place about a block away from my house that makes really good pizzas. It's Italian owned though, so that comes as no surprise.

What I like about them is that they actually don't sell the typical Hawaiian, Pepperoni, Cheese etc. They have more creative combinations (eg. ham, turkey, shrimp, jalapeno peppers, and garlic sauce) for one (it's actually really good). They also have a "desert pizza", which is a sweet dough topped with ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles, cherries, strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce, mini gumballs, etc.

They also have a challenge, eating a full 12" pizza in 6 minutes or less. The pizza is topped with habaneros, ghost chillis, carolina reapers, and they're "super secret hot sauce". I tried it and spent the entire 6 minutes on one slice.

But ya, great pizza place.

As of the moment, probably Little Caesar's or Papa Johns. uwu There's also this really good pizza place around where my grandma lives called Giuseppe's Pizza, and their stuff is a pretty nice treat after spending all day tolerating grandma... umu I did like Donatos Pizza, but I had it too much a few years ago and got tired of its taste. The smell of the sauce now makes me lose my appetite. :shearmusar: There was this other place with really good deep dish pizzas, but I can't remember what it's called. Jet's Pizza, maybe? Not sure if that was it, but I know Jet's is a place that exists. :shearwusar:

I've been big into Hungry Howie's these days. I pretty much order the same thing every single time: one medium-sized pepperoni pizza with garlic-butter crust—occasionally w/ bacon or some other topping, depending on my mood. A small pizza simply doesn't fill me up.

The best pizza I've ever had is Godfather's, since that's not around where I live anymore then I prefer Little Caesar's. The worst pizza place I've ever had is Shakey's. Hell I'll take Domino's over Shakey's any day of the week

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I remember when I used to go to Italy there was this restaurant simply named "Marco's" and it had the best pizzas ever. Like seriously, pizzas anywhere else don't have a scratch on Italy.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Local place around my way is ran by this Italian husband and wife, and they make these humongous pizzas which are by far the best I've had. The queue is massive every lunchtime, goes all the way down the market!

Since I'm on a limited budget, it's just usually local pizza places for me. It's between Little Caesar's or Costco's Pizza. Little Caesar's $5 large pizza is so awesome to get (which is great for those that can't spend much) but Costco's Pizza is so good and 18 inch pizza with all the toppings for only $10 is too tempting to not get.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Little Caesars is the bomb. It's not my favorite because of the pizza, really, but because I've spent many a good times there with my best friend. Although the pizza's still pretty great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom