• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Fruit or Vegatable?

What is your favorite fruit? Do you like apples, pears, oranges ect.? I prefer oranges and eat them very often. What about you?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Garlic. While you don't snack on it, garlic is extraordinarily versatile and, like its humble cousin the onion, shows up in virtually every type of cuisine in the world. It adds flavor, texture, complexity, and depth to countless recipes.

Just don't eat too much on a date ;)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
My favourite fruit is Dale Winton.

p_graham-norton_1734883c.jpg

And my favourite vegetable would be... probably carrots. Or sweetcorn! Yum. Corn on the cob with butter, om nom.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I have two favorite fruits; blueberry and orange. I love both of them just about equally. Whenever we have oranges, I end up eating most of them. I also love orange-flavored beverages and ice cream. My favorite vegetable would be the potato (I'm pretty sure it's a vegetable). I love mashed potatoes, baked potatoes... Sweet potatoes are probably the only potato product I don't like.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Peaches! :D

I also love oranges, pears, apples, kiwis, plums, bananas, and apricots.

As far as vegetables go, my favourite is pickles. If that doesn't count, then cucumbers and carrots.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I have a lot :>

1st place: Lychee, Custard Apple, and Persimmon
2nd place: Mangoes, Bananas, Watermelon, Kiwi, and Plum
3rd place: Pears, Tomatoes, Cantaloupe, Cucumbers, Grapes, and Oranges

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I like all sorts of fruits and veggies, but my most favorite are apples and water chestnuts.

Clank

Hmm
My favorites change with so many things, mainly what is in season and how well it is prepared(if it needs to be).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom