• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

The last dungeon I completed was the Fire Temple in OOT. During the marathon this weekend I decided to try to play along with OOT but got really sleepy after the child dungeons. So I've been casually playing OOT a little since then. Out of all the adult OOT dungeons, I think that the fire temple is the most straight forward. There aren't any weird hidden rooms or secret switches to push before you can go on. You go in, free the imprisoned Gorons, hammer some stuff and go fight a dragon. The rooms lead easily to one another and the Goron clues make getting the compass irrelevant (I didn't get the compass during this play through and didn't even notice until the end). The miniboss is sufficiently crazy but not so much that you just waste a bunch of items. Plus, c'mon, Darunia is awesome. All that sworn brothers stuff. Soon I will be doing the Water temple in OOT, the Lakebed temple in TP and the Great Sea temple in MM (see a pattern of stoppage? ;P).

I just beat the Forest Temple in Twilight Princess... and I'm ashamed to say that I forgot about EVERYTHING in this game. Last time I played it was in 2007 after playing in several times, both on the Wii and the Gamecube version, and I just got burnt out on the game. 6 years later, I had the urge to play it and now I barely remember a thing when it comes to all the puzzles and specific locations. Now at Kakariko Village gathering light essence. ^-^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just finished the second floor of the Spirit Temple in ST. :D Is it just me, or is this game ridiculously easy for a Zelda game???

Just wait until you play TWW, TP, or SS. (jk slightly) ;)

Eh I just finished Skyview Temple, it was quite a hassle since I got a new build for Dolphin and shizzle, I hope my bluetooth adapter comes in today otherwise I'll be quite mad.

Yeah it is ridiculously easy even compared to the games ventus mentioned

Say that about the final floors to the Compass of Light in the Tower of Spirits, I dare you.

Anyways: Ganon's Tower - Ocarina of Time 3D

Beautiful dungeon, the final stairway still gives me chills.

Hi, guys! First post here but um yah the last dungeon I beat was the Wind Temple in WW. I really love the music in this temple it gives it such a mystical feel. Makar is probably the cutest Zelda character of all time with his little jingly sounds he makes when he walks, never ceases to crack me up. The boss music is absolutely amazing and my second favorite tune in the game (after dragon roost of course). Also I think WW wizrobes are the best in the business. No other zelda game has a wizrobe that's as fun to fight as WW.

That being said, I always hate having to use the Command Melody, as it ruins the pace of the entire dungeon. Still a solid dungeon all in all I give it a 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom