• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Just finished Snowpeak Ruins from TP. Quite looking forward to the City in the Sky dungeon. Might be the best one ever made IMO.

Just beat Tower of the Gods for Wind Waker and Tower of Hera for A Link Between Worlds.

I thought Tower of the Gods was a pretty damn good dungeon. I enjoyed the water level rising and lowering on it's own, and the puzzles designed around this mechanic. It gets points for giving me the bow, after defeating one of my favorite Zelda minibosses, the Darknut. Gohdan was an decent boss, very simple. But still fun to beat. Considering the design, music, bosses, item, enemies, ect., I would give Tower Of the Gods a (9.25/10.0).

Tower of Hera was a lot easier than I would have hoped for. The hammer was fun to use, the smiling bouncing brick things gave me a rush of nostalgia due to the design, and Moldorm was a fun boss. The lack of a challenge and a miniboss hurts the score and makes it my least favorite dungeons of the three I've played so far. I would give it a (7.75/10.0)

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Skyview Temple in Skyward Sword.

Short, and way too easy, but it was the first dungeon and it served its purpose as an introduction. And I did like the atmosphere for reasons I am not quite sure of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom