• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just beat Ambi's Tower in Oracle of Ages :D

just kidding. Crown Dungeon for me.

ThatOneNerd

Guardian Deity
The last dungeon I BEAT was Snowhead Temple in MM. The last one I COMPLETEd was the Water Temple in Oot Master Quest. (The way I see it, if you've beaten a dungeon, you killed the boss and left. If you completed it, you collected all the treasure and opens all the chests, and found all the secrets.)

No, no your not. :)

In Oracle of Seasons, I have, once again, beaten the eighth and last dungeon, Sword & Shield Maze. Really liked this dungeon as it was the only dungeon in Subrosia plus of the hardness of the dungeon. ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Technically not adungeon, but I did just finish the Gerudo Token thingy so I could gain access to the Haunted Wasteland (OoT3DMQ). The last dungeon in that game I completed was technically Bottom o fthe Well ^^

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
vaati's wind palace in four swords,though i'm not sure if that really classifies as a dungeon
otherwise it'll be parapa palace from zelda 2 [a replay though,i already beat the game]

also,is it me or is there a lot more oracles activity lately

Mido

Version 1
I just beat the Deepwood Shrine in Minish Cap a while ago, but I'm finding it rather annoying that I can't figure out how to weasel my way to the next area of interest/next dungeon. I guess it's time for me to hit the walkthroughs! :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom