• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the most obscure fact you have memorized?

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
Paradoxical diarrhea.
Not putting the explanation here, as it might be too much to handle. But I do know what it is.

sorry ;_;

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
The longest word in the English language is "floccinaucinihilipilification", a noun meaning to deem something as being worthless.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
There are 125 notches around the edge of a quarter. Alice Cooper's birth name was Vincent Damon Furnier. Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" was never a hit song. Def Leppard was named that because one of the guys designed concert posters in art school, and ran out of bands he liked to design posters for, so he started making up bands for fun. Burrito is Spanish for "small donkey."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Cesar Romero, who played The Joker in the 1960s Batman TV Show (the one with Adam West) refused to shave his mustache for the role. He simply painted over it with his face paint.

Pineapples contain an enzyme that has an anti-inflammatory property. The enzyme is bromelain. Eat your pineapples if you ever have a sore throat. It helps. (Flu/Cold season is coming).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom