• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Meaning Behind Your Username?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Originally I was Darknut Hunter here. The name came cause I always enjoyed Darknuts in the Zelda series and because they're a dificult enemy, they seem like the type that you'd need someone with specific knowledge of to take them on, thus the idea of a hunter. So that's where I got it.

I changed it to Johnny Sooshi because I've been using the name Sooshi Shef for music production and such, and I kinda wanted some more personality to my name so I used a spin off of my first name, Jon, and Sooshi from my production name.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
This happens to also be my 3DS and Wii U name but it comes from when I was very VERY young and my best friend tried saying my name, Kyle, and said it incorrectly and it sounded more like Kyer and then recently they took that a little bit further and would yell across fields my name as if an Asian person tried saying my name. It was super funny and continues to be, hence it's stuck with me.

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
When I saw my first lets play it was created by this guy named Mariocenter and that was cool so I custom fit it for me and it's easy and cool

Healbot884

Founder of the Church of Tingle.
My dad used to play a lot of MMO's back in the day and he would always call the healers healbot's. I thought healbot sounded cool and since I like playing as a healer in most multiplayer games anyway, the name just stuck. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom