• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is The Greatest Line in Cartoon History?

Big Octo

=^)
I have a few...

"Can we say shoes from Texas are dumb?"

"Not even... Squidward's House."

"The maniac's in the mailbox!"

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Yes. Yes you can have a few. What episode is the second one from?

The Secret Box. Speaking of which...

Well, it's no secret the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby secretly adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets. Secretly…

Last edited:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The Secret Box. Speaking of which...

Well, it's no secret the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby secretly adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets. Secretly…

That's another one of my favorite quotes. I also sometimes quote it along with a line from the game MOTHER 3, the quote being "It's a ball of secrets wrapped in secrets filled with more secrets"

Dan

Firstly awesome thread, I'm going to have some fun trying to remember what shows a lot of these lines are from. :D
Anyway from memory these have stuck out.

In all honestly Invader zim is full of these, I think there a re plenty of great lines, "a room with a moose"

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids."

- Said every Scooby Doo villain ever.

:P

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
"There's sand in the potato salad!"- Rocket Power

Ehhh, *chops on carrot* what's up doc?"-Bugs Bunny

Thufferin Thuccotash!- Daffy Duck

"Meep Meep"- Road Runner

*random stuttering* That's all folks!- Porky Pig

...I miss the old Luney Tunes so much right now.

Two-Face: Poison Ivy.
Poison Ivy: It's been a long time, Harvey. You're still looking around halfway decent.
Two-Face: Half of me wants to strangle ya.
Poison Ivy: And what does the other half want?
Two-Face: To hit ya with a truck.
Poison Ivy: We used to date.
The Joker, The Penguin, Killer Croc: Ah.

best episode ever...
also this line. " It was a big rock..."

Last edited:
Okay, I'm going to limit myself to one per series and just run through what I currently have on the top of my head.

"Evil beware, we have waffles." - Teen Titans

"You gonna make biscuits? You gonna make biscuits? Yooou gonna make biscuits? Yooooou gonna make biiiscuiiiiits?" "No Gir, never. I never want you to mention biscuits ever again." -Invader Zim

"Not to mention a duck." - Ed, Edd, n Eddy

"Hm. No sir, I don't think I have any use for rubber nipples. But, do you have any rubber... walrus protectors?" "Call the poleeeeeeeece." - Ren and Stimpy

"No no no, Dracula don't suck, see that's a myth. Dracula scrape and lick, like this." - Billy and Mandy

"Dude, Benson's gonna drop his BALLS when he sees how good we set up these chairs. He'll be all like 'Oh no, my gumballs.'" - Regular Show

"You're under arrest for stealing my dollar! *sob*" - Adventure Time

"Huuuhhuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhhuu huu huu. Good thing he didn't PULL the secret string, opening the secret compartment of my secret box, revealing one embarrassing snapshot of Spongebob at that Christmas party!" - Spongeob Squarepants

"*stops car and pulls out driver* Official flower business. *drives away*" - Family Guy

"What's so wonderful about Leela being normal? The rest of us aren't normal, and that's what makes us great. Like Dr. Zoidberg! He's a weird monster who smells like he eats garbage, and does." "Damn right." "And the professor's a senile, amoral crackpot." "Ohhea." "Hermes is a Rastafarian accountant." "Tally me banana." "Amy's a klutz from mars" "*falls*" "And Fry, you've got that brain thing!" "I already did!" - Futurama

"Well, let's take the first sketch. I believe it was entitled Quantum Rape." "Ahahaha, oh come on, it's brilliant!" "It's about a guy who gets thrown in a jail cell, and his cellmate is there because he just raped Scott Bakula." "Yeah, and then the rapist spends eight pages explaining the premise of Quantum Leap to the guy, but the guy JUST DOESN'T GET IT! Ahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!" - American Dad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom