• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What If you could control the story?

NintendoCN

Team Captain
In most story driven games where due to the story you have little to no control. So what are some times where you would have said or done something you couldn't because the story won't let you? Like tell someone off, or point your fake gun at them? Just try to remain within the games parameters, you can't whip out a gun in Zelda so it's not an option.

Last edited:

NintendoCN

Team Captain
In Princess Evangile you play as a young man who ended up enrolled in an all girl academy. There are several times when I would have decided to say "Let me explain, " or "Stop talking, your making it worse!" If there was a prompt... but there never was.

Tibari

Rinkuji
In Zelda The Wind Waker, when I replayed it I wanted to say "Hi Zelda" to Tetra the first time Link meets her

The lack of choice can sometimes be annoying but it help keep the characters personalty intact. That's why when a game lets you make choices towards the story there is usually a moral system around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom