• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if Pokemon Were Real?

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
I've always dreamed of what I would do if pokemon were a part of our reality. Would it cause destruction, or would it bring peace? I decided that if it were real I would most likely become an expert breeder and trainer of dragon types. I would like to hear what the rest of the world thinks what might happen and what they would do.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
First I would aim to defeat every trainer out there and leave my mark as a great Trainer.

Then I'd probably aim to explore the world in search of every pokemon alive, and also those who lived before (fossils). Now, as this would take quite some time to do, I would probably befriend other trainers and go with them exploring the world, it would make that job easier.

After that I would probably marry some female trainer, settle down, buy a good spot where I could build a breeding house, and offer those services to the public. Either that or build a Pokeathlon thingy. ;)

Sounds too good to be true, I'll just enjoy the games and make believe it's real. :P

Fig

The Altruist
I've always dreamed of what I would do if pokemon were a part of our reality. Would it cause destruction, or would it bring peace? I decided that if it were real I would most likely become an expert breeder and trainer of dragon types. I would like to hear what the rest of the world thinks what might happen and what they would do.

There was a Japenese letter that stated to the world that if the majority of Japan would enjoy replicas of Pokemon, then they would create amazing robots that resemble famous Pokemon such as Pikachu, Bulbasaur, etc. that will be able to act as a Pokemon and be able to interact with almost anything. It's Pokemon at its finest!!!!!!

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
Perhaps they would be used as weapons, but perhaps their existence would wipe mavolence out of the human mind. Perhaps that's why the pokemon world is so peaceful. Maybe they induce a sense of friendship not only with their partner, but they share that sense of bonding radiantly and with everyone.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
It would create absolutely undeniable proof of evolution. :P

The way I imagine it, in a world with Pokemon they would have the same traits as real animals but more. For example, a Meowth would do everything a cat can but also find loose change on the streets every night (also get you sued if it steals something valuable). They could also, to a degree, replace certain technology we've developed, such as riding Laprases instead of boats.

Basically, just read some Pokedex entries and come up with a way that that power could be helpful in real life.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
They would probably be used as weapons of war no doubt.

This cracked me up.. I Just got a picture in my head with an army of pokemons fightning for their nation, Dunno why it's so funny I'm just laughing.

EDIT: Still laughing.. hahaha :D

I actually used to have dreams about real life Pokemon when I was younger. I always imagined myself as a pro trainer, beating everyone I battled with my trusty Dragonite.

Djinn

and Tonic
I think humanity would be long loooong extinct. There is just no way early mankind could possibly compete when there are multiple intelligent superpowered animals that have the ability to transform into even superior superpowered animals over time in the world before civilization. I have a lot of trouble imagining any group of hunters attempting to venture out into the woods when it is very possible that a large majority of the animals can control electricity or are pryokenetic. It all works out in the modern era when we have things like rifles, munitions, and technology to handle fire breathing tigerdogs or gigantic seaserpents. But what about pre-industrial civilizations? They would never make it. Just think of what you would need for a pikachu infestation in your basement. Traps are not enough, you need to call in the power company with all their high voltage rubber gear for playing around on powerlines. With all these going against us, manking may have been snuffed out very early in history. Somehow I do not think a pre metal civilization utilizing spears for defense could possibly compete.

And how would things like vegan ideology work out when there are multiple species of plant that also have things like eyes, a mouth, and sometimes speak to you? Where could they possibly draw the line after that point?

If it was like the games it would be all people talked, read, or thought about.... Like... oh look its another bookshelf with nothing but Pokemon books on it... Seriously where is Dickens? I could really go for some Oliver Twist right now.. Oh look over there another entire city set up for nothing but Pokemon activities.

Would real animals have never existed, or live with them?
When I was in 2nd Grade I remember trying to imagine what life would be like. "Would the birds be Starlys or Pidgeys? Would this dog be an Espeon or an Eevee? Would these cocoons on these trees be Metapods, Castcoons, Silcoons, or Kakuna? Would I mostly go outdoors?" I think life would be like everybody talking about Pokemon, battling with them, and stuff, then eventually, it would get boring. People would use them for wars and they would end up killing each other. The Alakazams would be the dominant species, because they're smarter than an average human.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
They'd be used like a two-cent w****. Humanity would grow fat and lazy with their pokemon slaves doing everything for them. Then the pokemon would revolt and humanity would be wiped from existence. Pokemon would then rule the world. The end.

But if that didn't happen and we instead had a utopian society, I would probably raise Murkrows. And perhaps an Eevee or two. But definitely Murkrows. What? I like Murkrow. >.>

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I would become a pokémon ranger as well as a trainer, then I could help people and pokémon in need and have fun battling my pokémon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom