• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What I'd Like to See in BotW

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I'd like Marin to make an appearance in Breath of the Wild, even if she only has a small cameo. I know she was supposedly just a dream, but knowing that she'll soon be a DLC for Hyrule Warriors, I just have a feeling that Nintendo might be planning for her to make a comeback. BotW would be the perfect setting for her to return. I'd rather her than Malon. If Wolf Link can appear in this game, so can Marin.

Second, I want some closure in regards to what happened to Navi. Where did she go? If BotW Link turns out to be the resurrected Hero of Time, I would like to see a reunion between him and Navi. And if she ends up leaving again, at least let her explain where she's going, and say goodbye.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd like it if link actually had to go to the toilet in this game. It is so unrealistic that Link never stops and poops on his adventures. If there was a desperation meter which the player has to get link to do a poo when it gets too high or else Links performance will be negatively affected, that would be great.

RinkuTheRuffian

Punk Rock Trash
I want the scariest, dankest, Gibdo infested, most dreaded damn bone zone of a dungeon that blows the Earth Temple out of the water... like literally dethrones the temple off the Great Sea, never to be seen again.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
High polygon HD Dead Hand boss fight.

Also a Dark Link fight that can't be cheesed would be amazing imo

If you have the amiibo and complete the cave of shadows in TPHD you can import wolf link yes.
Was it specifically said by Nintendo that you have to complete the cave of Shadows to import wolf link into BotW? I'd like to know as I've heard something different.

Was it specifically said by Nintendo that you have to complete the cave of Shadows to import wolf link into BotW? I'd like to know as I've heard something different.
I don't think you have to complete it, but you do have to get to one of the floors that records how many hearts you currently have, as I'm pretty sure those hearts are what BotW uses to check how many hearts your Wolf Link should have.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
If you have the amiibo and complete the cave of shadows in TPHD you can import wolf link yes.

Needless to say, I won't be doing that. I don't have Wolf Link in amiibo form, nor will I get it, and neither do I have TPHD, though that may change in the future. Who knows.

I don't think you have to complete it, but you do have to get to one of the floors that records how many hearts you currently have, as I'm pretty sure those hearts are what BotW uses to check how many hearts your Wolf Link should have.
What I read was you get 3 hearts if you've not beaten the cave but if you have, you get how many hearts are stored on the amiibo for the wolf in BotW. I'm not sure how correct that is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom