• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Gave DD2 another go after its third patch and I can now report: at least in the areas I visited, frame rate has *vastly* improved. It used to chug any time I was near grass, but now it hardly stutters at all. It's even stable in bakbattahl with all the npcs milling around now. Haven't been to vernworth and its surroundings yet, those used to be the worst for me. But this is promising. Even fighting giant bosses doesn't tank the frame rate anymore. Sadly the game still crashes any time I try to do anything related to vocation though. Still isnt running perfectly... but a lot better than before, at least. I'm in the last legs of the main story now.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door remake, and I'm currently having a blast. Despite me still considering the original to be better, which is rare for me.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
went back to Bioshock again after all these years, going to try to finish it this time
Weird, I just started Bioshock for the first time this week. My brother-in-law told me it's a necessity to play so I figured I'd play through it while my wife plays through Fallout 4. Imagine my surprise when I started going through my games and realized I had like six copies of BioShock 2 and five copies of BioShock infinite but not a single copy of the original Bioshock on 360. Instead, I had to hook up a PS3 to play it.

Anyway, the gameplay is a little obtuse but there was obviously love put into developing it.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Hit 100 hours on Splatoon 3 recently, which is the first game on the switch to hit 100 for me. (might not seem like a big deal for all you gamers out there, heh, but as someone with games mostly at the 25-50 hour range, I'm proud of it)

next goal, 200 :cool:

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Discovered a handful of things in my third run of DD2 that i missed the first two times... I spent most of today working on re-upgrading Azure and Silvia's armor sets that I'll use next run, and I also maxed all of the remaining vocations for my main pawn. Now that that's done, I wanna return to Granblue Relink to prepare for the arrival of Sandalphon on Friday. I have to finish getting Tweyen beefed up...

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Lately, still playing FF7.

I played a lot of Tunic recently and really enjoyed it. Idk if I'll 100% it, there are some potion pieces I'm missing, I didn't get all the coins, and I'm missing some ability cards too.

At some point I want to play Ghost of Tsushima on PC, I've waited so long to play this game and I didn't even think we'd ever get it for PC.

Also have Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown waiting on the backburner.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This month I've been continuing to work through Grounded slowly when I have some free time, I quite enjoy it so far and am making decent progress. It's pretty different than the kinds of games I usually play which is refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom