• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
110 hours I and I just finished the base game content tonight lol. (still only half as long as my totk playthrough though)
I started it a year ago. There’s just so much story and interactions in the game it takes me so long to get into the actual gameplay moments. I wanna try to finish it this year but it seems like I still have a long way to go.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Is that any good? I loved Until Dawn but keep hearing mixed things about those ones. Don't know if they're worth it or not!
Just completed Man of Medan earlier today and started Little Hope.
Shorter than I expected them to be.
The Quarry took around 10 hours to complete but these seem to take probably 5 to 6.
Loved the twist of the subject matter that Man of Medan presented.
My first playthrough had the best outcome again, so I guess I am guaranteed to be the sole survivor of most horror movies.

I give it a solid 8/10. The only reason I give it less than best is because of the fact that there are some animation issues present that make some things a bit jarring and it suffered from being a claustrophobic game where the camera angles being pre-set in the Resident Evil/Biohazard series made maneuvering in some areas a bit annoying.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Currently bouncing back and fourth between WoW and TotK. There isn't enough time! AND PIKMIN 4 IS OUT IN A WEEK!
Also started playing Pac-Man World 2 for my channel, which will start coming out after I'm done uploading Toxic 2.

Last but not least, I'm playing my old Pokémon Crystal (got the memory in the cartridge fixed) on my Gameboy Color during my lunch breaks at work. When I'm done with that, I've finally bought one of those thingies for the N64 so that I can transfer my Pokémon into Pokémon Stadium 2! I've had that game since it came out, but I've never had the transfer pack before, so I'm looking forward to this!

RamboBambiBambo

I completed House of Ashes and am now moving onto The Devil In Me.

And I gotta say House of Ashes was a great game but The Devil In Me is just... I dunno. Serial Killer Murder House is a good concept but I'm just not feeling it yet.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Started up a file of Elden Ring cuz I never finished it and I really need to, as well as Animal Crossing GC to balance out the hate and frustration.

I'm basically spending all my game time on Tears of the Kingdom. I was playing LA 2019 several months ago, but I can't defeat the Nightmare in the Wind Fish's Egg (might get to that one of these days).

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I started Persona 5 Strikers last night. It's definitely odd to experience Warriors combat through an encounter system, and it's not as satisfying as the massive battles I'm used to because the encounters are so short, but it's still fun. Getting used to the new gameplay loop.

RamboBambiBambo

is that a game??
It is now!

Introducing Hey Guys!
A farming simulator where you have to farm hey to keep your livestock alive while you defend your farm against the harrows of the Zombie Apocalypse!
A top-down farming simulator akin to Stardew Valley where you can visit your friend's farms in a manner akin to visiting your friend's village in Animal Crossing while having to also defend your farm from raids performed by other players or AI bandits and scavs, all while still having to venture into the city to obtain supplies to repair your farming equipment; where the greatest threat is the zombies that dominate the urban hellscape!
Grab the Guys and defend your Hay!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Mainly just New Vegas right now, helping some zombies build a rocket, but I'm hankering for another Majora's Mask playthrough soon. Probably will after I get some more time in New Vegas behind me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom