• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

currently, i'm playing:

metroid other m. it's fun, but i'm really bad at it
final fantasy 2. no, not american FF2, the original japanese FF2. i currently need to build levels. (mysidia tower is killing me, DARN YOU COFUSE-CASTING IMPS!!)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I have started playing Splinter Cell Conviction. I only did the first co-op level with my brother and it's awesome!!! The controls were awkward at first, after playing the first four. But I got used to them quick. After all, change is good, this is in fact the first real current generation Splinter Cell game. This is by far the best Splinter Cell.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I've been playing SMB3 the past few days, and have just started World 8. It's been at least 15 years since I last played it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I plan on picking up Star Ocean The Last Hope for the 360, or if I get a PS3 in time, TLH International. I'm also playing through Majora's Mask (need to start a new game) and Spirit Tracks (Japanese, need to start combat training for Hero's Sword), along with Kingdom Hearts 2 (Kingdom Key only game) and Re:Coded (Kingdom Key only, LVL1, Critical Mode).

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I am at Ganon's Tower in OoT for my 8th run of the game. After that I'm gonna be playing some Castle Crashers, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, or Mass Effect. When Christmas comes, I'm hoping I'll be playing Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Mario Galaxy 2, 007 Goldeneye, or Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary edition.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I have started Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 with my brother and I'm digging it so far. It's time consuming and fun. So far they have seemed to fix the problems of the first game and the the graphics look nice, I wish there was a bigger roster of heroes. It doesn't feel as comic book based as the first even though it's based off of the Marvel Civil War. It has lot's of replay value and I also wish the costumes looked like they do in the comic books just like the first one and I wish they had more variety in costumes and a larger selection of special moves just like in the first one. The game has some problems of it's own, nothing too major, but all I could wish for is a part three with the combination of the first two games.

I have also been moving on in Splinter Cell Conviction. I'm done with the co-op and have only done the first two levels of the main campaign. So far it's amazing. Sam Fisher's part totally tops the co-op part. The story is great, the gameplay is awesome and unique, and the options are very cool. The challenges within the game add replay value and the game itself does too. When I'm done with the game I'll definitely take it for another spin. I'll seriously recommend getting this game if you are a fan of action games or stealth.

As for the Nintendo Wii, I have been playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. I'm not really in a rush to pass it. The game is great and I like the inclusion of Luigi as a playable character. I didn't like how they made him more of a coward in the first one. Yoshi is cool to use too. They made the the comet stars easier to get which is good seeing as how it got boring in the first one going back and forth paying to move the comets to new areas. The new power ups are fun and unique. The music is amazing and the worlds are too. As of now I have 50 stars.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I was playing SMB3 the last week or so too .. I forgot how frustrating especially the Pipe world is, then at the same time how painfully easy Bowser's Castle is after all the torture they put you through to get there.

I am working on Kirby Epic Yarn, Galaxy 2, and NSMBW... the latest I've beaten when it first came out, but failed to complete it 100% so now I'm going back to get all the coins.

S

spiderbrush

Okami, Wii version. I never really finished this version once (got close, though), but after a long hiatus from it I just decided to start from the beginning from scratch again.

Dragon Quest IX. Charming so far, and addictive. It actually makes me want to go back to DQ8 again (but not because I think that it sucks, because it doesn't). I can tell it'll take me awhile to finish.

MrLuigi

Theorist
Super Mario Bros. 2
That's about it. I primarily play Mario and Zelda, with the exception of F-ZERO and Smash Bros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom