• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What game made you think "This is my favorite video game character!"

Djinn

and Tonic
Ever had that one moment when playing a game where it just hit you and you love this character? Sometimes you can like the character more than the game, and continue liking them long after the game has gone out of style.

Brave-fencer-musashi.png

I used to play lots of this game years ago, was a huge fan of it. And I love both the hack and slash gameplay style, and the Megaman power stealing style which gives endless variety. But mostly how Musashi is often a little psycho that goes completely insane on enemies half the time, I always thought that was great. The character just kind of stuck with me long after the game went out of style, although I do still break it out and play it on occasion.

I think it is just a perfect mix of liking the game, the artstyle of the character, and how he is insane half the time in the game. It just stuck with me.

Too bad Square never made another game with this guy.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Usually it's a mixture of their personality and general coolness that determines if they're my favorite.

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
Dante from the DMC series(not the reboot version). He will always be my favorite pizza party demon slayer and always keeping it Stylish. Hack and slash fighter always doing what's right and treating his enemies like pet dogs(and one of the bosses literally being a dog in a animal category). I would hang with this guy.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
The Luigi's Mansion games made me realize that Luigi was my favorite. I love his underdog quality and how he is more of a reluctant hero than Mario, more of an average guy if you will. I think that quality makes him more relatable.

Reactions: Dan

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Super Mario Rpg made me appreciate Bowser. When they finally give him lines. Since I always look forwads to bowser in any mario rpg game.

Milla Maxwell, not only because she is damn stunning but she is extremely well written, I loved her instantly but while playing through Tales of Xillia I just came to love her more.

Her resolve was truly unwavering, even when she got both of her legs broken she still crawled on her belly to get the job done. Its nice to see determination like that in a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom