• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game Have You NOT Played Yet but Are Interested in Doing So?

The only (canon) Zelda games that I don't own are MM, the oracle games and MC. I'm just a huge Zelda fan and I want to play all of them. Now I have played MM before though I usually borrow it from a friend, I'm just gonna wait till Operation Moonfall is a success because I know it will succeed, though I am going to get the N64 version as well in the future. What interests me about MM is all of the masks and sidequests that are a key part of gameplay. I heard OoA focuses on puzzles and OoS focuses on combat. I want to see how both of them are alike and different. MC looks alot like ALttP and ALttP is my favorite video game. However I heard it was easier, but I still want to play.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I've played all the games in the main series (except Skyward Sword, obviously), so I'll have to go with a spin-off. Obviously, from what I've heard about the story, I think it might be interesting to play Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. I'd have to play it on my old fat DS, though, since I'd have to import the PAL version and the 3DS is region-locked.

If replaying games with different conditions counts, though, I'd like to try and play through Link's Awakening DX on 3DS Virtual Console (which I have yet to buy) without ever dying. This would of course require some resetting manipulation, but I'm up for it, and I'd like to earn the special ending. I'll go ahead and mention that I'm SUPER excited to play Skyward Sword once it comes out.

T

Tigerlily13

I want to play all the LoZ games too, with the exceptions of the CD-I games, spin-offs (though I may get Link's crossbow training), tingles games, etc.

K

Kieran-

I have yet to play and own Link's Awakening DX, and Oracle of Ages + Seasons. :l

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
There are a few Zelda games I've missed, but if I had to pick one I haven't played yet, it would be Spirit Tracks.

The themes interest me - steampunk Zelda with trains and Zelda herself as your partner as a diembodied spirit... it just seems interesting storywise.

A close second might be Link's Awakening, because it has such a tragic, twisted story. It doesn't matter that I already know the story of it, I'd like to actually play it!

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I want to beat them all at some point. However, the one I most want to play, is the one that's not out yet. Skyward Sword. Out of already released games, I'd like to beat ALttP, which I have started. Out of ones I haven't played at all, Spirit Tracks.

geek4887

The Unknown
The Wind Waker is on my top "I want to play it" list. Then, I wanna play LA, and the oracle games. Finally I want to play AoL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom