• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Food Would You Live On?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
If you had to live on one food for the rest of your life...which food would you live on? I'd live on Sushi...plain I know, but..I love it❤ What food would you live on?❤

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I'd live on just about any food from McDonalds because that stuff would never rot or mold.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Y'see, the thing here is that y'all would die. You guys don't think of water, how ya gonna get that watery goodness? What some people have invented is a super drink for the apocalypse. It has everything you need to survive. Take a drink of that at every meal time, you'll live to a ripe old age. Assuming the zombies don't eat u.

But srsly, I'd probably have to go pizza. All the time I love pizza.

Shrimp. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.

Misty

Ronin
Sushi or curry. I go whole months eating curry for two out of three meals without noticing.

Reactions: Dio

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Oooh, this is a hard one. If there was no consequence, probably pasta. It's one of the most versatile foods, you can use tonnes of different sauces and stuff to make it interesting.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'd probably also go with sushi. It's pretty healthy and it's also very versatile. An easy way to get a lot of different nutrients.

I was originally going to say potatoes, but then sushi sounded pretty good. Especially when a potato famine kicks in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom