• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Enemies Do You Want to See?

Djinn

and Tonic
I want to see the Bulblins again, as as a third faction separate from the big bad like they were in TP. I thought that was an interesting change from the previous all minions are demon monsters under the thumb of the main villain.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I want to see the Bulblins again, as as a third faction separate from the big bad like they were in TP. I thought that was an interesting change from the previous all minions are demon monsters under the thumb of the main villain.

I dunno, would be kind of odd after King Bulbin basically joining Link's side at the end of Twilight Princess. Just have them be an opposing for again, even if it DOES take place beforehand? Eh...

A completely different group of opponents would be cool, though.

Djinn

and Tonic
Bulblins were enemies again in Spirit Tracks. They are raiders and pirates, I doubt they maintain any loyalties for too long anyway.

I just liked how there could be an intelligent species around Hyrule that can be evil instead of the old dynamic of peaceful non combat NPC race or combat only killible monster race.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Bulblins were enemies again in Spirit Tracks. They are raiders and pirates, I doubt they maintain any loyalties for too long anyway.

I just liked how there could be an intelligent species around Hyrule that can be evil instead of the old dynamic of peaceful non combat NPC race or combat only killible monster race.

Eh, that's true, but that also didn't make much sense, as it was in New Hyrule. I think it was a very odd choice to have them in that game.

I agree with the advanced enemies with different color palettes. They could bring back the concept in the first two Zelda games where you would see blue iron knuckles and they wouldn't just be harder to kill, but their AI would be more aggressive as well. I don't mind enemies being hard to kill, I just want them to have aggressive AI so the game is more difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom