• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Enemies Do You Want to Return in Skyward Sword?

I want the OoT/MM Wolfos back.

Make them more wolfman-like, than wolf-like. I hated the ones in TP, i want the OoT ones back. And they MUST appear from nothing out of the ground. They always spooked me when they did.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hmmm, Let's see here.

Wizzrobes - I think these guys could be used in a neat way with the Motion Plus. I mean, the shield could have some kind of upgrade to allow you to defeat these guys.. They would be neat in the game

Darknuts - Nothing like the thrill of defeating a giant knight twice your size. I like these guys to be somewhat of a challenge. They are quite a nice enemy, and I would like to see them in the game.

Wolfos - As Nick said, I liked the way these guys were so unexpected and just popped out of the ground out of the blue. I liked both the humanoid ones and the regular wolf guys. They add a nice thrill factor..

Lynel - Though highly unlikely, I would love to see these guys make a comeback, and see them in these graphics.

Lizalfos and the Flying Kind whatever they are called - These guys are classic, and I was a fan of the flying ones too. It made for an interesting battle, no game is complete without them.

Last edited:
W

Webber1900

I would want Peahats to return in Skyward Sword, I don't know why though...

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Lizalfo......Oh, that is confirmed :D

Probably a Darknut that will completely destroy me. Please, I wan't to be killed by one numerous times Nintendo.

Last edited:

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
I'm really looking forward to heavily armored enemies like iron kuckles and dark nuts. I always loved the fact they you pretty much had to duel them one on one in a sword fight and I'm so ready to do this with the wii motion plus in hand.

I would want Peahats to return in Skyward Sword, I don't know why though...
LIke giant spinny, deathyyy kind or friendly cudly TP kind?

Lizalfo......Oh, that is confirmed :D

Probably a Darknut that will completely destroy me. Please, I wan't to be killed by one numerous times Nintendo.

For sure, althought i think darknuts are just awsome and are pretty hard, i can take 8 harts of damage from four at a time if im rushing, probly less if im patient...... but i do have alot of expirience with zelda though.... especialy darknuts, i ran through the cave of ordeals 4 times on 1 file.

mabey the TP link is just to much of a baller or has the 1/2 damage taken fairy thing built in or something :P Hes super ninja link

Last edited:
Y

Yoshi

Sky mini-bosses like big octos, but that is practically confirmed. (you KNOW it will happen)
Even though I HATE them, for some odd reason I hope wallmasters are included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom