• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Do You Want to Be Shown at E3?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
So, it is increasingly apparent that Nintendo will not show a peep of Zelda Wii U until E3 2016. Probably to show it off with the NX.

So. Being so tight lipped around the game, we are likely going to have a blowout of information. So what do you guys want?

I think a format similar that Bethesda did for Fallout 4 would be pretty cool. However, Zelda U is going to be competing with FFXV, so they best have something huge in store for us.

So what do you guys want to see? A lot of gameplay? Story details? A Name? All of the Above? Detail what you guys want to see of this game below.

HeroOfTermina

Obsessively checking this forum since 2015
What do I want? A title, more gameplay footage, amiibo compatibility, etc.
What do I expect? Not much tbh.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I would like to see an actual trailer for the game. Not just a piece of gameplay like we've gotten before. I would like to see lots of gameplay, some story, Link's tunic, the title of the game, and a release date. I'd also like for them to have a demo to show off and share extra details about the game that the trailer or demo couldn't otherwise tell. That's pretty much all I want from Zelda at E3 and quite honestly just about as much as I expect.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I would like to see an actual trailer for the game. Not just a piece of gameplay like we've gotten before. I would like to see lots of gameplay, some story, Link's tunic, the title of the game, and a release date. I'd also like for them to have a demo to show off and share extra details about the game that the trailer or demo couldn't otherwise tell. That's pretty much all I want from Zelda at E3 and quite honestly just about as much as I expect.
I agree. It's ridiculous that we haven't gotten a real trailer yet.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd like to see a proper story trailer for the game, as well as gameplay demonstrations. Interviews with the developers would be good. I would also like to know it is coming to the Wii U this year. Minimal Amiibo functionality would make my day also.

Salem

SICK
A ten second trailer is more than enough, I don't need to know anything about this games, Actually if ALL they did is just announce that it might get released sometime this decade I would call that a satisfactory win and go home....

help

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
What I want to see:
  • A Serious 2-3 minute trailer of the Wii U or NX version, or both in some way
  • A few minutes of comparing the differences and benefits of both versions
  • Several minutes of nice gameplay footage
  • A title
  • A timeline placement (I still personally think it would be in the Child Timeline if anything anywhere)
  • Some nice amazing artwork would be nice
  • Confirmation that game is still coming in 2016, confirming a Holiday season release
  • Details on the story and plot of the game, explaining (a good explanation, not something lame or cryptic) why it's placed in whatever part of timeline Nintendo chooses
  • Confirmation that green garb and possibly the Master Sword is in the game, showing it/them off in-game and in the artwork
  • Some new types of shields with Shield upgrades like in SS
  • Item upgrade system confirmed to make a return
  • A few dungeons and dungeon bosses
  • Return of the Dominion Rod but under the name of Bail Rod since, according to Hylian text found in the Temple of Time in TP HD, that's it's true name
  • A look at who the main villain is
  • Surprise return of OoT style time travel with the surprise return of Young Link (yeah, I want him to make a true official comeback that badly, cause we've had Adult Link only for too long for these console games, time for Kid Link to have another chance to shine again)
  • Show off how the Wolf Link Amiibo works in Zelda Wii U
  • Reveal the paid dlc for TFH
A fan can dream right? :)

What Nintendo will most likely do:
  • Show off a minute of the new NX version with a tentative title logo
  • Confirm a 2017 release for both Zelda NX and the NX
  • Give some solid details about the game, like timeline placement basics behind the objectives
  • Show off some screenshots and artwork
  • Show off one dungeon and a boss (in the one minute footage)
  • Reveal the next handheld Zelda title exclusive for the New 3DS which continue the tiding over of the wait for Zelda Wii U NX
  • Reveal the Zelda 30th Anniversary Amiibo
  • Reveal the paid DLC for TFH
  • Showing off how the Zelda 30th Anniversary Amiibo works in the new handheld Zelda and TFH via through the paid DLC
  • A bunch of gameplay for the new handheld Zelda at Nintendo Treehouse
Sad but true. :( Though, at least we will at least get some kind of Zelda game (even if it's another game like ALBW or TFH) later this year and that we will get Zelda U eventually (even if it's Zelda NX by then) right? :)

Zelda never competes with FF. Both have different core audiences. Each game caters to it's core audience. Also the NX is rumoured to have FF games on launch.
I think E3 2016 will be all NX. I think it'll be like 2015 and SFZ at E3.

A title would be nice. But since Nintendo seems to have decided that marketing just isn't a thing anymore, my expectations are honestly as low as they could possibly be. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we got almost nothing and another delay.

MAG 2 with a PC release and cross play. I'm sure almost none of you probably know much about MAG..... but there is almost no chance I'll ever have my dream of a sequel to IMO the best MP FPS ever.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
A trailer

A title

Plot details. Atleast tell us what the general concept of the game is. Will Link be trying to save Zelda, rescue a kidnapped relative, what is the point of the quest? Also give us a glimpse of who the villian is.

A live Game Demo on the stage. I want an in depth glimpse of what the game has to offer, also showcasing the Wolf Link Amiibo.

Give us a release date, for Wii U and the NX version if the dual release thing is true.

Also I wonder if they're gonna make a Zelda U Link Amiibo. If they do they might showcase it there. That would fit in with what I said earlier about bonus stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom