• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Do You Think of FDL, Being a Seperate Person from Link, As a Villain?

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Iowa, or Hell. They're both the same thing.
I know it'll never, ever happen, but I always thought it'd be cool if Fierce Deity Link was the villain of a Zelda game. Like, more threatening and intelligent than Dark Link, and he'd toy with Link's mind, making him uncontrollably angry.

I sorta put this in a comic of mine already ._.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't see FD being a villain, but I can pretty much recognize him as an entity completely separate from Link. Problem is, we've never fought a past Link or even a god-like figure on FD's caliber before. I'd wager than FDL's double helix sword is stronger thant he master Sword which is pretty whack as it is, so how would we deal with such a foe? ;)

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Iowa, or Hell. They're both the same thing.
I'm don't know about it being Fierce Deity Link, because I never really thought of him as evil, but the idea of the villain messing around in your head is pretty cool. :yes:

I never thought he was evil either, though he was pretty freakin' scary in the manga.

This idea sounds too much like fanfiction.

Well yeah, it was originally from my fanfiction comic thingy. I was curious what people thought of it being in a game though. I've always loved FDL. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom