• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think is the Funniest Zelda Game?

I thought Minish cap, OoT, majoras mask, or twilight princess were funny.

Majoras mask: This was funny because of some of the characters you meet are strange in a funny way. Like the guy that taught you skills in clock town.

OoT: The only really funny part in this game was right after you got the gorons ruby as a kid the gorons went over to hug you but link ran away.

Minish cap: this game is sort of funny because of some of the things the Minish cap says to you are funny.

Twilight princess: some parts of this game were funny because of midnas rude comments.

geek4887

The Unknown
"I am Error" Haha! Anyways, no that's not it.

I thought that Phantom Hourglass was pretty funny. Of course, I haven't played Wind Waker, so I wouldn't know, although maybe it might be funnier than PH. I just like how Link got all dizzy and did the "you got the thing" bit all dizzy. I loved Linebeck too. There's so many reasons why Phantom Hourglass is the funniest.

This part always makes me chuckle
[video=youtube;kZN_z_dY5h0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZN_z_dY5h0&feature=related[/video]

Spirit Tracks by far.

"I will wait for you here. That's what princesses have always done. From what I understand, it's kind of a family tradition."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom