• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Do You Think Happens?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
What do you think happens to Link after Ghirahim attempts to steal Zelda, via a large tornado? Do you think Link will have the Skyward Sword at this point in the game, or do you think this event will lead to link getting the Skyward Sword.

And also, is anyone else convinced that the Sky Temple is in the forest? Because at the beginning of the GDC'11 trailer, I think that is the entrance to the Sky Temple, and it's in the forest. Just speculation though.

Z

zeldafan888

I think link will land on hyrule and spearch for a wooden shield i think.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I think Link will go back to Skyloft, receive his Knight's Clothes, obtain a shield, go down to the forest and battle whatever enemies are there and then enter the Sky Temple.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I think Link will go back to Skyloft, receive his Knight's Clothes, obtain a shield, go down to the forest and battle whatever enemies are there and then enter the Sky Temple.

This is exactly what I think in, due to the reason that when Link gets his Knights Clothes he looks very determined...like he is going to save someone!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
My basic prediction is this:
-The tornado happens and Zelda is saved by the whale, Link is saved by Phi, who then sort of mixes with Link's Skyloftian Sword, powering it up and making it the Skyward Sword
-Link gets the green tunic from the old man, who I believe to be Rauru, and is told to rescue Zelda
-Link will collect items of sorts that will eventually be used to change the Skyward Sword into the Master Sword
-Link runs into Ghirahim throughout the game and eventually learns exactly what he is (what we know as a "dark interloper")
-*Maybe a character named Sheik in the game helps against the "dark interlopers", but was one of them before
-At some point, six people that will become the original six Sages will forge the Master Sword by lending their power and aiding Phi in completely morphing with the Skyward Sword, which takes on Phi's incarnation in blade form
-The "dark interlopers" are sealed in the Mirror of Twilight after the final battle
-The Temple of Time is constructed, the Master Sword is laid to rest in it, and the Royal Family is established
-*Sheik and some of the members that helped him fight their own tribe serve the Royal Family as atonement for what their tribe had done and take on the name the Sheikah in honor of Shiek

*Based on Axle's Sheik theory

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, no doubt he'll be sent on his quest :3
I expect for some intriguing turn of events to transpire that leads up to his getting the Skyward Sword or at least a starter, non Wooden Sword.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
^Link doesn't have the Skyloft Sword when falling.

Yeah, he does. Look.

unled2eh.jpg

I wouldn't say that without knowing for sure.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I meant the blue sword, which is a variety of sword used by Skyloft Knights. That looks like his oldest sword.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
I meant the blue sword, which is a variety of sword used by Skyloft Knights. That looks like his oldest sword.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That explains it. The sword Link has in that photo is what's known as the Skyloftian Sword. We don't even know if the swords the Knights have are those blue ones. That photo with the birds is a horrible one to use as judgement. One of them looks like the blue sword, another looks like the style Link has. And the middle one is indeterminable either way.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Wait, do we even know what the Skyward Sword looks like? It could change over the course of the game like the Four Sword for all we know.

Or do we have a solid picture of it?

Also, Link has the Skyward Sword in the Sky Temple because Phi is present.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Wait, do we even know what the Skyward Sword looks like? It could change over the course of the game like the Four Sword for all we know.

Or do we have a solid picture of it?

Also, Link has the Skyward Sword in the Sky Temple because Phi is present.

Yes, we do know what it looks like. It's that sword Link has in the Sky Temple. He has it when he gets the green tunic in the trailer.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Yes, we do know what it looks like. It's that sword Link has in the Sky Temple. He has it when he gets the green tunic in the trailer.

Okay, thanks for that. It was confirmed you get the Skyward Sword in Skyloft, right?. That makes sense.

EDIT: Removed double post thanks to JuiceJ!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom