• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Normally Eat?

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I usually eat at McDonalds but its too expensive so I end up eating nothingzzz

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I think I'm quite healthy really, because I eat a wide variety of foods! There's no couple of food-stuffs I eat. I mean, just this week-end, Friday night I made a lasagna with some vegetables, yesterday I made a chicken salad with a mushroom sauce, and I made a big Sunday dinner as always for Sunday night. Beef, yorkshire puds, sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, mint sauce. The works! But, this is over-ridden by my horrible snacking habit. I'm awful for just munching on crisps all day or making a pot noodle or something like that. And everytime a movie's on it just isn't complete without some Baileys and Dairy Milk chocolate, which is most nights. So, healthy meals but snack too much to really say I eat healthily. :P

Was different when I was a student and struggling with rent and stuff. Pot Noodles galore. Now I have the time to cook I'd say me and my Mister eat quite healthily. My favourite cuisine is Italian so if I had to say what I normally eat, every week, there's always spaghetti bolognase, lasagna and home-made pizza in there somewhere. :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Cor blimey I'm so healthy, I have a wide variety of foods that I intake on a monthly basis. First Monday of the month I eat spaghetti; first Wednesday I devour pizza; first Friday I consume all plates of hamburgers there could possibly be. So, is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom