• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you enjoy doing in snow?

Snow is fun to play in, you can do a lot with it; you can lie in it, throw it in people's faces and so on.

But what do you do, what is the thing you always do when you're out in the snow?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Dont really get snow down here. I havent had any in years definitely not significant enough to do anything with other than appreciate the white covering on the ground and houses. If you were to make a snowball it would be 60%snow and 40% grit.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I like to skii through it, and throw snow balls, tromp around, build forts. That's not usually what I do in it though. Usually I try to avoid it so my socks aren't wet when I get to work.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
I like to build 10 ft snowmen. Yes I have done this. Yes it was awesome. Yes I made my snowman have abs.
Otherwise, I like sledding and generally I would rather have snow then rain any day.

Sheik

:the:
Sledding is pretty fun, but I've never done skiing or snowboarding before and I would like to try those someday.

Skiing. Epecially tree skiing.

I really, really hate cold weather, though, so generally I'd just rather stay inside :c

This might sound odd coming from a lady living in Canada, but we never get enough snow to do anything with it anymore. It's just nice to walk in if we do get some and see it sparkle in the sunlight. The next day it's already melted.

Well...

Ummm....

Lets see.....

I can't ski... nor snowboard...

Uhhhhhh....

I don't have any sleds....

Ummmmmmm.........

My family/Friends are too busy to have a snowball fight....

Sooooooo....

My favorite part of snow is shoveling the driveway... Great Exercise especially when I get 3 feet of snow!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wishing it would all go away.

In all srsness, I quite enjoy skiing. It's actually my favourite sport. Tobogganing is also fun. And, though it may seem childish, building snow forts can also be quite fun. My friends and I made a totally bamf af one once, it was hella keen. :bestestcool:

ILU

i luv u
Studying it. It's really cool the way it reflects light, and after finally seeing it I understand why it's so often shaded with blue hues. Very neat.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
As a Canadian, my favourite activity is bitterly complaining about the weather. :right:
In all seriousness, I actually enjoy the winter months as there are so many activities to do. When I was younger, I loved sledding and skating, but now, sneaking up behind someone and planting a freezing cold snowball in their puffy winter coat is the perfect way to utilize snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom