• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do I Do?

Again, if this is in the wrong section then please move it.
Now, to my question. I am possibly getting a new computer with sound soon and was wondering, what things should I do now that I might get sound?
I am now doing these on my mom's computer so don't say these:
1. watching chuggaconroy
2. iwin games

So what else should I do with sound?

Umm..I don't know, watch videos? :P
I don't think you need to buy a compleatly new computer with built in sound. You could just connect an external speaker or even headphones and you'll get sound.
Although I don't know the full scenerio so maybe that isn't an option.

Listen to music. I highly recommend you listen to video game music; it's great! ^^

Watch some things other than Chuggaconroy on Youtube. Seriously, there's tons. :yes:

You can also watch television online on HULU, and it's totally free. ;)

It's the internet, so you shouldn't really have a hard time finding out what to do.

The sound card is fried and built into the motherboard.
Ah. Well that sucks.
Some more stuff you could do is listen to music, watch videos on youtube like Angry Video Game Nerd(I you're fine with alot of swearing), machinima, raywilliamjohnson(he's not that funny, but the video he shows are) to name a few. You can also watch Netflix if you have an account, or play online games.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Watch LolGames4U Let's Play games! Sorry, shameless self-promotion, I know. ;) But listen to video game music, watch NintendoCapriSun videos (HE ROCKS!!!), watch general gameplay videos, and play Angry Birds and listen to the snorting pigs! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom